MASSHIRE - North Shore Career Center
For Immediate Release July 8, 2022
Contact: Cassandra Sprague 781-631-1481, Ext. 212
Get Career Advice From MASSHIRE - North Shore Career Center Program At Abbot Public Library
Wednesday, July 27, Drop-In 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Meeting Room, Abbot Public Library
Teens ages 16 and older as well as adults are invited to stop by the Career Center on Wednesday, July 27 from 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm in Abbot Public Library’s Meeting Room. A representative of MASSHIRE - North Shore Career Center will be on hand to discuss the different services they offer, which include:
● Career Coach Advising - An opportunity where residents can speak one-on-one with an Advising Coach about the possibility of any training opportunities offered at MHNSCC. Training opportunities such as Career Certifications, Industry-Specific Training (Healthcare, Manufacturing), or simply Career Pathways.
● Job Search Assistance - This is a unique chance to review the labor market in various industries and discuss salary expectations, résumé reviews, and connections with meaningful jobs and careers.
● Youth Career Center - Training Opportunities specifically for Youth, Career Pathways, and Summer Jobs.
● Veterans Service - Dedicated Veterans Employment Representative assisting our national heroes with employment, training, and many other veteran-specific resources.
● Business Engagements - Meet a Business Engagement Professional who will assist businesses with job openings or referrals to state resources.
This is a drop-in program, so no registration is required. For more information on MASSHIRE, please visit their website.
For additional information, please visit here, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 781-631-1481.